Saturday, April 25, 2015

It's the Final Countdown!

This is the last blog post required for my class.

I was so happy to learn that part of this class will consist of blogging. I just started getting back into blogging this year. I used to do it before but didn't keep up with it. I love being able to write down my thoughts and get feedback on it from other people. Even if no one comments on the blog, I can see people have read it. And often time, people will text me and say something positive about how my blog has inspired them or how they were able to relate to me. That's all I can ask for. During my journey, if I can help others, I know it will be a success in the end. I know that I love writing and that I tend to procrastinate it when I never want to. Days just seem to go by so quickly. Look at us now, it's almost May already! 2015 is already slipping right through my fingers. I always wanted to have a class blog for my students and now that I have seen blogging in action I think I would want my students to have their own blogs as well. They will have to post a certain amount each semester and leave comments on the blogs of their peers. This will get students interacting in a positive way and allow them the chance to be creative and expressive. I think digital writing is the future and we shouldn't be afraid of it. Challenges when it comes to blogging always seems to be making the time for it. For me, I could blog every day. Sadly, however, I see other things as being more important than writing for myself and my own creative expression so I am forced to put blogging on the back burner. My success, however, is not letting this blog die. I may not be writing every day or even every week, but I am writing. That's all that matters.

Just in case no one has told you yet today, you are beautiful!
Love, Lex <3

5 comments:

  1. You are a testament that the future generation loves technology and want to work with it. I enjoyed reading your post and could feel your energy in each one. All the best in you future endeavors

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a blogger, I started committing to writing once a week. It always takes longer to post than I think! You have done a great job sharing your positive voice through this blog. It is true that you will have many more readers than commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a blogger, I started committing to writing once a week. It always takes longer to post than I think! You have done a great job sharing your positive voice through this blog. It is true that you will have many more readers than commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Alexis. What a great final post! I know you're super into the blogging thing. Personally It's not my thing, but I'm really glad your enjoyed yourself. I have to agree with you that every time someone posted a nice comment it felt good. it was just so stressful making the posts. lol I'll keep up with your blog at least. take care Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too started blogging again with this. It was good to have a class that dealt with digital writing as most omit it.

    ReplyDelete